Wednesday, January 16, 2008

o/` My Favorite Things o/`

These are a few of my favorite things:


  1. Lori Kisses - When Lori gets hungry, she's not really a horribly loud and fussy child. Typically, she grunts, like a little piggy. "Hguhh. Hguhh. Hguhh." In the middle of mealtime, if she's being burped and is still hungry, she keeps grunting, but accompanies it with her Little Kisses. She'll lift her head up, clear off your shoulder, then purse her lips, parting them slightly. Then start butting her face, lips first, against anything in reach. Shoulder, ear, cheek, chin. Against my cheek, it feels like Little Lori Kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=xara menu maker 1.1 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg