Tuesday, April 15, 2008

-sigh- :S

If you're the one with the flexible job schedule, and I'm the one allowed to take the cold medicine that makes me Sleep, why was I the only one to hear Lori choking on her own mucus? Why was I the only one wide awake, struggling to clear her airways enough for her to be able to take her decongestant? Why was I the one wide awake at one in the morning, fretting over her next breath? Why are you still sleeping soundly, Mr. I have the Easy Job so you sleep and I'll listen for her?

I'm buying you a fucking cyber-ear so you can fucking hear! Goddammit! Did you even hear her choking? Did you even hear her struggling to breathe? No, probably not. Fuck, I wish it wasn't too late to go back and sue the shit out of that fucking crack-ass doctor that insisted you get tubes in your fucking ears! Cause, it's not your fault you can't hear for shit.

But I can be pissed at you for not getting up with I called your attention and asked for some fucking help, you cocksucker!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'm going to go have a good cry, then try to sleep more. Wish me fucking luck, cyber-world. I may not be able to sleep for straining to hear Lori breathing.

Asshole.


PS: added 19:09CDT 4/15/08 - I'm fine. Talk about hormonal insanity!

No comments: