Saturday, April 5, 2008

Daycare.

Lori starts daycare on Monday after several issues here at home.

Am I worried that putting her into daycare is gong to hurt Linda's feelings?
No. Went it comes to the safety, happiness, and well-being of my daughter, little things like the personal feelings of another are low on the priority list. Lori first. Everyone else second. Now, that's not to say the Linda isn't doing a fabulous job of caring for her, there are just some drama moments at the house involving her; drama moments that I will do everything in my power to ensure that Lori doesn't ever have to witness. So, the easiest solution? Enroll Lori in daycare. Thank God for my bonus and Toni&Kirvin's financial gifts. Couldn't have done it in one day without them.

Right now, Lori's falling asleep, and apparently wanted to hear her Turtle sing some more, cause she's kicking the hell out of it, and hitting the play button. Coincidentally, the play button also changes the song. For bedtime, she has a preference for Moonlight Sonata. That's my girl!

I'm t-minus 6 days and counting to her baptism and every day I fret that her dress won't be done. I'm inching, literally, closer to completing the bead work trim on the bottom of the dress. After that, it's the sleeves, some minor bead work on the over skirt, and then a fitting on Saturday. Josh owes me a full Saturday's worth of baby sitting. If I can get to her fitting before Saturday, I'll be breathing easier.

Until then, my love to all!

No comments: