Friday, April 11, 2008

LORI BLOG: Cuddle Gram

What a rough night! I didn't get much sleep. What bad gas! And pee-you, was it stinky gasses! But after a nice long nap this morning, I felt better.

I held on to my teacher's hand really tight, and got into a tickles with my Bunny Bear! He tickled my tummy and my feet and we sang a song all about the bunny tickles!

Oh! And when I got home, I got fitted for my dress that I'm going to wear this weekend. Momma guessed me too big and now, she's got to take in the top by over two full inches!! Wow! Momma was thinking I was going to be a BIG baby! Well, I'm tall, but I'm nice and lean. Anyway, I don't know how she's going to fix it! Not with that very hard beaded belt on it!

But I have faith in my Momma. I mean, she did make me after all! And look how awesome I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

26368.....99474