Monday, April 21, 2008

LORI BLOG: Cuddle Gram

Aside from me needing more water for school, everything's wonderful! I love Ms. Aurora and how she says hi to me every morning, and I love Ms. Maribel and how she tells me byebye every afternoon! Oh! I almost forgot! Today was AWESOME! I was learning to read today! I reminded me of Aunt Linda reading to me! "I Play" was the book's name, and it was so much fun! I can't wait until we read again!

Oh, and did I tell you? I signed my first word yesterday afternoon. Looked right at Momma and without any prompting, touched my thumb to my chin and kept my other fingers open wide in the sign for Momma. :) The look on her face was priceless!! I wish I was big enough to run the camera. She was SO happy!

Now, if only my arms would reach to my forehead, so I could sign for my Papa, I'd be a happier camper! ^.^

No comments: