Monday, April 14, 2008

LORI BLOG: Cuddle Gram

Today was... well... different? Momma and Papa were both sick! OH NO! And I think it was my fault too. I got my last immunization on Saturday morning, the yummy dropper for the Roto-Rooter Virus. It gave them the sniffles and scratchy throats. Poor Momma and Papa! But, it'll make sure I don't get sick, so I'm sure they're not complaining... to much.

I didn't do that much today, mostly because my normal teacher, Ms. Aurora, had to leave early and the sub didn't write down everything I did for Momma and Papa to read.

And don't ask me about the Baptism yet. I'm still moving the pictures off Momma's camera, and then I still have to get her to upload them to Photobucket for me. But don't worry! As soon as they are up, it'll be photo madness!

Okay, Lady. I love you. Bye!

No comments: