Wednesday, March 12, 2008

LORI BLOG: Chatterbox

It's that time again, folks! I'm updating the blog again! (And you thought babies couldn't type! Well.. I'll show you! I'll just take over Mommy's mind and make her do the typing FOR me! HA!)

Anyway, today was a good day! I went outside and talked. I talked alot. Linda couldn't get a word in edgewise, which is how I like it! It was the perfect day for it too. Bright blue sky ( like my magic poopie chair), nice light breeze, perfect sunshine! I found my thumb today too, but Mom forgot to unload the camera for Linda, so she wasn't able to take video of it. Sad! It was uber cute!! As if anyone expected anything less.

Well, it's about time for bed and my nightly fuss-fest. Let's see how long I can drive Mom insane before I get too tired and end up falling asleep. I'm aiming for 1am!



No comments: