Sunday, March 9, 2008

o/~ And It's Been a While...

Editted: 3/9/08 0937 CDT

It's been a while since I've updated.

Everything's going well. we're starting to consider starting lori on solid foods since the milk alone is not seeming to satisfy fully.

i'm wake right now after a full night's sleep (thank you, josh for taking over at midnight) and a nightmare.

ghosts, on there own, are frightening. now put ghosts underwater. -shudder- a flashlight to the face was the only thing that keep them at bay and one was solid enough to grab the flashlight and break it. all the ghosts were of children that drowned in their houses during a massive flood.

and i'm not thinking about it anymore. it's really creeping me out!


on to lori pics!
i know that lori loves her papa bear. these photos are just darling, and show that papa bear loves her back! Just like it says on her one-zee!



of course, there is this classic pic! caught in the act of being a blabber mouth. i can't imagine where she gets that from. I mean, i'm such a quiet, soft-spoken, not-at-all-a-talkative type of person! as for her papa... well, this one-zee also says it all: "I've got Daddy wrapped around my little finger."

I never knew Josh was that flexible!

And then i had once thought that she didn't love me. i thought i couldn't see her looking at me with love in her eyes.

boy, was i wrong! take a look at her! i can see it NOW. that sweet little half-smile of thank you, yes i'm pretty, i do love you. -sigh- can life get any better? My thanks to Aunt Linda for taking this pic of us. it's my favorite lori and i moment, second only to the one from the hospital, the one that was the first moment i had held my daughter in my arms.

"This is past peace, past thought, past thinking to take another breath."
- Cutter in "Rogue's Challenge", Elfquest by WARP Graphics.


No comments: