Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dad of the Year Award

Josh gets my vote for Dad of the Year.

I was feeling like SHIT today (See my comment to PK under my previous post) and so stayed home from work. He's done dishes, on the thrid load of laundry, taken out ALL the trash, and cleaned up Fuzz's eating area a bit.

I've been systematically denied the right to bend over, pick up, or carry anything. I'm lucky he's letting me sit up and type right now.

He even buy me an ice cream pop. One of those vanilla ice cream with a thin chocolate shell and rice-crunch things in them. Sugar free, of course, with 10g of carbs total in each one. OMG, why didn't we get these before?! I had one after my lap. It was heavenly!

So, he's being a total doll, caring for me completely.

AND.... he's c-o-o-k-i-n-g dinner. Granted, it's a pop in the oven and ignore it for an hour dinner, but he's STILL COOKING!!!!!

It's going to taste fantastic, no matter what!

1 comment:

Claudia Carranza said...

i was right.

dinner was fantastic.

i think i ate more than i should have, but it was SO good.

i love my husband.