Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Photo MADNESS!

YAY! Upload from my camera is Done Dude!!
Words to the Wise: Graphic heavy post! (I need a photo bucket!)

Picture #1 : When Josh's mom and brother Danny pop by for a visit,
we introduce her to Guitar Hero. A bass
player at her church, it was a bit tough
to transition to lead guitar that the game
looks for, but she really enjoyed it. So much
so, that she wanted to stay and keep playing!
Go hip, Gramma!




Picture #2 : Round One of cute pink girlie stuff courtesy of the girls from
EGL Station CVG, Cincinatti Ohio. Thanks Jackie,
Robin, Linda, Kristi, etal! Arlene got to see them,
and for nearly every little dress I got the same answer,
"Oh! She's got shoes for this one! Oh, the perfect pair
for that one! Oh, I've already got shoes for that one!"
Turtle-a's going to be a fahionista!







Picture #3 : At the park, I teach Nephew Nico how to play Pente. He looks so serious!

No comments: