Thursday, November 15, 2007

Now that I've remembered I had a photobucket, here we go!
First off, Frightfest with the South Texas Rolleristas. I only managed to make it out for one day of the five day event, but I had fun none-the-less. I painted myself like Zombie Mom, since we needed to be Scary, and then helped Enya Fayce and Pistol Kitten with their make up. I think I did a pretty decent job, tho' I like Pistol's Make Up better. Sorry, Enya!
















Next up, Random Shit! Let's see here, oh yes! A picture of my cat. Totally BUSTED! Up on the shelves. How the HELL did he get up there anyway? Ah well. he was able to get down without hurting himself, so I'm happy. Oh! And there's Josh making a funny face one day while we were on our way out the door going I-Don't-Know-Where. It's a great place! OHOH!!! And the cake a baked for him for his birthday!! My first cake that I baked all by my lonesome! I'm so proud!! :)









And now, baby stuff! First, one of hte pink dresses I got. SUPER CUTE! And according to Lene, there's already shoes to match! Then a bib. Josh grinned so huge. And lastly, one of my favorite shirts: "This is my Attitude Problem" Arrow. Hee!

4 comments:

PK aka Arlene said...

I look like I have a pot-belly...but it's a scary pot-belly!! Thanks for the makeup it was fantastic!

That cake looks yummy...I'll get you that almost sugar-free cheesecake receipe by Monday. If I have time I'll just make you one and bring it by on Sunday. It is highly unlikely that I will make it nearly as well as Dave used to but it should be edible.

Joshie's face is funny.

Fuzzy got up there by jumping from the stove to the fridge to the cabinets...I know because my kitchen is set up similarly and Mia does this all the time (it drives me insane!).

Um oh and Shoes, Shoes, Shoes! She's gonna have enough to match everything AND thre's a special pair I just ordered, special...They are AWESOME!!!

PS. I love you! You're a trooper! Everything is gonna be fine. I'm gonna get all the cookbooks and carb counting books together and get them to you this weekend. Plus anything else I can think of. Do you have a food scale? I think I have an extra one. I'll bring that too. Diabetes...WE WILL DEFETE YOU!!!! I'm off to save the day, one carbohydrate at a time!!

PK aka Arlene said...

Yeah! I remembered my sign in! Let the commenting begin!!!

Claudia Carranza said...

YAY for the commenting and remembering of the password!!!

Food scale!? Never heard of it. Bring it on.

LOL Cookbook. You know, Josh was JUSt saying over dinner that he thinks he knows what he should get me for christmass... LOL Cookbooks for veggies.

Claudia Carranza said...

*suddenly wonders if the Special Shoes are Roller Skates*
o/` I've got a brand new pair of roller skates...