Wednesday, November 14, 2007

4am...

Wide awake.

And I feel like i've been walking in a desert! But after a few glasses of water, my tummy's too full to hold more! T.T What's a Prego to do!?

I got a comment from my sister Ceci about a dear friend from Austin. OMG! I can't believe I didn't even THINK to ask about her. I guess it had just been too long, that it slipped my mind! UNCOOL! I hope she makes it down... with a few of those applesauce cupcakes. I miss those with a passion! They were So good, and would be the frosting of just SEEING her again!

My reply got deleted for a stupid glitch in the blogger system. :( Oh well. The gist of it was that as far as cute party favors go, ask Mom about that. She's already gotten me the cute baggies. We just got to gets the stuff to fill them. Why oh why is Thanksgiving next week, already?! I'm supposed to have another month to get Baby BINGO put together!


Note to self: Cat + Tile Floor = Hours of Fun!
I don't have any video of it, but here's the visual. Cat, laying on the floor, looking completely calm save for the very tip of his tail. That is going haywire. Then, all of a sudden, out of no where, eyes widen, ears flatten, and he's off! Running full-tilt... In place... for 5 seconds. Then suddenly, track sets in and he rockets off... straight into the wall. >.<' At least he didn't dent anything this time. (He'd dented the bathtub at the old place cuz he rocketed across the carpeted house, hit the tile in the guest bath, slipped, and careened directly into the bathtub. Knocked himself out cold too. Josh thought the cat had killed himself.) I never cease to be amused whenever Fuzz gets hyper and starting trying to rocket about the apartment.

94% on the camera download. That's what I get for not downloading off my camera in weeks! And here I was hoping to have tons of pictures for ya'll this time around! Hoping, I'll have the patience to wait until it's done, then photo edit the Turtle-a wave video I took of my tummy one day at work.

Until then, Imma get more to drink. SO THIRSTY!!!!

No comments: