Saturday, December 20, 2008

GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Terrible dreams that aren't scary enough to wake you up fully so you end up remembering it all with crystal clarity.

I was video taping an HFS Event. Nezz was getting rowdy. I left and went to the new library at UTPA. I txt'd the Pres of the university cause there were new water fountains. My brother and I went to the parkinglot to sit at a bench under a pavallion. A six month old baby was with us, very blond, and he got stabbed in the back. He bled out and died.

I woke up and went to the bathroom, and tried to clear my head, but it started envisioning Lori getting stabbed in the back, and that I would have to hold her while we got rushed to the ER and I told them her father's family was allergic to general anthesia and I didn't know her blood type, and she started falling asleep and they were trying to save her, and I was holding her so she'd be still and....

-shudder- I don't LIKE watching ER shows. They give me bad dreams. I think salsa does too.

No comments: