Wednesday, December 24, 2008

At Long Last: An update!

After having Josh complain to me that I don't update enough, I figured that it was time for a fairly significant update, complete with loads of pictures, cuz that's what he looks for.

First up, is the meeting between my daughter Lori and her maternal great-grand mother, "Abuelita". This is a treasured picture and memory, for Abuelita is from Colombia, and this is most likely the only time she'll ever get to meet Lori-bug. I'm so happy for this chance.




Dinner got messy one night, as you can see, when Lori tried to feed herself Gerber Spagetti-Os. Daddy thought it was too funny and snapped a few pics.






Yup, those pictures up there sure are cute, huh? Even Daddy and Lori think so.

2 comments:

PK aka Arlene said...

You call this significant? I thought when you said significant you were going to make it long! Boo for the short update and like 4 pictures! I'm with Josh...where are the freakin' updates?!?! Lori hasn't even logged in lately! BOO! HISS! BOO!!! UPDATE!!!

Love you,
Arlene

Claudia Carranza said...

T.T Wah! I've been a busy mommy! What with one baby walking and the OTHER big baby barely starting to be able to walk on his own....