Thursday, October 9, 2008

LORI BLOG: Mom got her camera fixed!!!!

ALRIGHT! Mom got her camera fixed, and wouldn't you know it! She had old photos of me that she hadn't downloaded yet!!! Bad momma!

Well, here are the old pics:











I am totally into the Magic Wand of Power! It's fun to watch Daddy go, "Whawhawha?!!" when i change hte channel while he's watching TV. :)





OH, yeah! And one when I was getting really good at pulling up. I'm so much better at it now. I'm so much better at it now, that I'm using the standing floor fan!

Now, as soon as I can reach that head set and keyboard, I'll be in business!












And now, the Most Recent Pictures of ME!!!


-kissie kissie kissie- Eww, Daddy!
I don't wanna kissie kissie you!
Your face is all picky picky itchy
scratchy!









Teeth! You has lots of teeth-fers!









HELLLLOOOO DOOOWN THEERRE!
*echo echo echo*
Everything looks so small from up
here in the stratosphere!








Hmmm... I think I want a pony,
and a Barbie Car, and some books,
and a doll house, and a hair bow,
and... my two front teeth!













Macaulay Culkin, eat your heart
out! One hand's all I need to be
uber cuteness sweetums!







OMG. I can't believe I'm 9months old already!

I need WAY more pictures to post.
Get with the snappy snappy photos MOM!

7 comments:

Ceci said...

OK, can I say those are the cutest pictures ever?? :D I most especially love the crib photo, I think. She's just beautiful, Clau!

And re: what we were talking about on the phone when my multitasker blew up (three people needing me all at once was one too many):

Don't worry about how Lori would take to a sibling. Decide whether YOU and JOSH want another, and Lori will adjust. As long as mommy and daddy are happy, Lori will be happy. Brent had a rough 2 or 3 weeks getting used to not being the center of attention anymore, and then he was fine! He loves his little sister.

Anonymous said...

"Don't worry about how Lori would take to a sibling."

Wait wait wait wait wait....

What?

Josh

Claudia Carranza said...

Okay, that was almost worth it just for the look on Josh's text! LOLOLOL!!

Josh: It was just a random, 'OMG! What if Lori freaks out like that?!' moment between sistahz. No worries... yet. muahahahah!

PK aka Arlene said...

OK, this is like the funniest 3 comments in the world! And I agree the look on Josh's text was priceless!!!!

I'm down with more babies...GET TO IT! Joshie, you could at least TRY a whole lot...what's the harm in that? ;)

PK aka Arlene said...

Oh AND you DO have the most beautiful baby in the world. She's absolutely stunning...in my completely unbiased opinion!

Anonymous said...

I agree=P But we got it right the first time, why repeat the process?

Josh

PK aka Arlene said...

How can you even ask that question?! For the sex! Duh!