Monday, May 26, 2008

LORI BLOG: Memorial Day Weekend and MORE!

So, I know it's been a while since I did a good update, and some of you are probably wondering what I've been up to. Well, ohmygod, lemme tell you!!

Firstly, Gramma Kathy gave me a new round rattle. It looks just like a lollipop, or at least, that's what Momma says. I don't know for sure, cause I've never had a lollipop before, but I certainly did know what to do with it! :)


Oh, and then Papa and I danced. And I went to Bike Fest (Ya'll already saw the pictures of that.)

The things that I've been most excited about are swimming and eating!


Swimming : Lori's a Fish inWater
It was a blast! I floated and kicked and splashed and looked all around! Momma was so wonderful. She coated me head to toe in sunscreen, then put on my swimming suit. Do you like it? It's a two piece! I'm stylin'! :) And she even had a hat and sunglasses, but she didn't get a picture of that. Gramma Tere did, so when that photo gets in, I'll post it. I even drew a crowd of on lookers and bigger kids wanting to swim a mermaid princess in dah makin'! We even worked on some signing too! Water. Momma signed water, and Gramma Tere learned water, but she knew thank you! We said thank you for the water. Uncle Poo was splashing everyone. That night, i was laughing in my dreamin' that I was a Mermaid Princess. I really like "Porpoise of the Opera" and "Jesus Christ, Super Starfish".



Eating : How did I get CORN behind my ears?!
OMG, Carrot Purree is YUMMY!!! See my video!!!



Whew! With so much going on, I'm ready for *facewaffle*

*gets picked up by Momma and put in bed*
-.- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: