Monday, May 19, 2008

LORI BLOG: Bike Fest

This weekend was ACTION PACKED!

I went to Bike Fest with Mom's Roller Derby League and a PROFESSIONAL photographer took our picture!!

How awesome is that?

And it was a blast. Auntie PK's Daddy walked around with me so i could see everyone. I loved being a part of things with my skates on.

I even helped Momma Moosey talk to the crowd about roller derby. I'm an old pro, after all! Been doing derby things all my life! ;) Well, sorta. LOL




Here's me and Mom and her ultra cool league girls!
























PS: OMG! I almost forgot! I got my first birthday party invitation today! I'm so excited! I just don't know what I'm going to wear!!!!!

2 comments:

Ceci said...

Hi, Clauie & Lovely Family! :) Love the skates. And Lori, you will look absolutely gorgeous in whatever you choose -- cause you always do!

Well Clau, I talked to Ana about Def Leppard in July and she is not interested. :( She is going out of town for nearly a week in June for her birthday and will be using up most of her leave she said, and hates long road trips besides. And you know she is not really phased by "Please? For me?" type arguments... So, that leaves 3 weeks til delivering mama driving 5 hrs alone to see you (because dragging Will along to help drive and babysit a 3 yr old just because I can't be alone sounds above and beyond of me to ask of him) -- I dunno if it's gonna happen. :( Lemme keep scoping my options.

Claudia Carranza said...

No worries! I'm sure there'll be OTHER Hard-of-Hearing Kittie concerts to attention. :) I just can't imagine going to one without you both!

Love ya!