Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Home

Yesterday, we moved.

The new place is very nice, and I'm learning the joys of all tile floors. Josh stayed up late to entertain the work crew that showed to help us move. All the furniture and boxes were at the new place by 3pm, and everything was as bug-free, dust-free, and fur-free as it could be made before entering the apartment by about 6pm.

Today, mom's coming back to help finish all the laundry. I don't think Josh is gaming today so we'll sort and unpack.

For my birthday this coming Monday, Josh got the family a digital camera. Well, he got ME a digital camera, but I'm a shutter-bug.

Next post: PICTURE MANIA! (Once we get my computer set up and I figue out how to download...)

Now: Breakfast and Sid Miers' Civ2.

PS: Fuzzbutt says hi to all, the new place is awesome. I'm going to hyper-turbo-rocket-mode and careen into the fridge!
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
*thud* muurr? =o.O='

No comments: