Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Medicaid and My Health Benefits

So, the form Cris gave me was a big help, but in the end, even if I don't declare Josh's meager $1k/month salary, I, by myself, make a mere $30 over the poverty limit. That's one tank of gas folks, and I fill up weekly. But gas isn't taken into account. So, I was denied Medicaid. Stupid government.

I even wrote a letter to my congressman. I'll attach that later...

another bad note was that my HR Office won't let me extend my deductibles for the two weeks I'll be over Jan 1 for Baby to be due. But, my current doc is in the program to pay less with less deductibles. Don't worry. It made sense to me. I'll explain... later, for now. I'm late for work. again... had to eat. I started to feel vomitous, so down with the meds and some munchies.

and now, to float my happy ass to work. >.< So MUCH RAIN!

No comments: