Thursday, July 26, 2007

...and I feel fine.... o/`

So the vomit counter is sorta back up and running. I had a rough start to my week. I had given my meds a rest, but now I'm back to two a day. When will I be DONE with the throw up? >.<'

Before conception: 217#

I had dropped nearly 10# of that up until I got put on the anti-vomit meds. And then, put the weight right back on. -sigh-

Currently: 216#

I'm at week 15. Next week officially starts trimester numero deux!

I had a quickie sonogram last week though. Got to see Turtle-O moving around, crossing the legs, stretching the legs, wiggling about. It was SO cute. Josh was smiling the whole time, and holding my hand. I got to see the bones!! Tiny little bones, and it looked like a real person already. The thing that really struck me was the forearms. Two distinct arm bones. And fingers, and toes! It was... amazing.

I still, almost, can't believe that... That is there, in me....

....and then I vomit. >.<'

No comments: