Sunday, April 12, 2009

LORI BLOG: Finally updating

Life has been hectic, to say the least, which means that instead of a few weeks, I know I have 3 full months to update. So, best not waste any time. Here we go!

January
The main thing that happened in January was getting hospitalized. I already updated with the story, but here are some pictures from that oh-so-wonderful 6 day stay...











February
Ah, the month of LOVE. Auntie Lene came over with my birthday presents. New clothes and SHOES!! OMG! Did I give the BEST 'OMG Shoes!' face or WHAT?! LOL Bad mommy didn't get a picture of it though, but it went something like this:

O.O! SHOES!
(-trying to cram shoes on feet-)







March
The cool thing I did in March was going with Mom to Roller Derby Practice and playing DDR and Tokyo Drift! (Oh, and chillin' with Chase Keester, my Derby Grampa!)









April
YAY!! Easter Egg Hunting!!!
See me Hunting Eggs here!
















OMG! The jungle gym at church IS The Awesome!
Check my leet rock-wall climbin' SKILLZ!



OH! It was a blast!! Even if Mommy and Daddy and I are all sick!

No comments: