Saturday, August 16, 2008

LORI BLOG: What a week!

What a week! I'm not even sure where to start, I've been up to SO much! I guess I'll start with my most recent visit to Gramma Tere's house.







Here I am! hanging out with Gramma Tere! Well, I'm not hanging with her in the picture, but I AM at her house and I am playing with one of teh swords that my cousin Nico was playing with earlier. Apparently, this hang out day was the same day as some sword-swinging festival that Mom and Dad wanted to go to. I'm swinging foam just for them! :)

I'm getting really good at raspberries! See? :pPpPpPpPpPbt!




And here's Gramma Kathy getting busted by Mom feeding me an Oreo Cookie. I was SO sugar high!!!! *giggle*

But the most interesting and funnest thing I did was stand UP!
o/` Will the cute little Lori please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up?

I was in the living room, and I pulled myself up on the little rocking chair of mine, and Momma RAN to grab the camera. Sadly, there are no pictures of me standing like this, because the flash scared me, I let go, and fell down go boom on the floor. I bonked my head SO hard, I was crying and crying and crying. That really hurt, Momma! No more flash photography.

...for a while, at least. O:)

Edit: Momma loves that stripey shirt, don't she? I seem to always be wearing it recently. Ah well. It's all good.

No comments: