Saturday, June 23, 2007

And just because this was funny as hell...

You know that commercial for EPT, where the lady is all "I can't concentrate, could I be pregnant?"... well, here's Josh's dee-dedee ,moment.

Heh. Okay, I figure this while get a smile out of you.

I had a real Dee De Dee moment here. See if you can spot the logic error.

I go to Stripes to pick up a taco for lunch. I get back into the car, start it up and drive off, and I'm back at the inter-section of the church when I start patting my pockets. Oh Shit! Where are my keys?!?

Sp I pull into the parking lot fully intending to grab a phone book and call the store and see if I left my keys there. I turn off the car and realize....Oh...here are my keys. In the ignition.

Dee de Dee!

Josh

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Awesome.