Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today, I built a stomach, what the hell did you do you slacker?! Or in other words: Today's Vomit Counter plus How much water are YOU drinking?

Today's vomit counter is 0.


My stomach and I began mediated peace talks last night, under the careful supervision of the great Stomach Ambassador Vitamin B-6. It's been decided that I'm to eat only until I'm no longer STARVING, and eat mostly the things that Mr. Tummy makes pop up into my brain, and move slowly when getting up from sitting or laying. ...oh, and I must chant "I love you, Tummy. I love you. I love my tummy." over and over and over whenever it starts trying to rebel.

Looks like the Cease Fire was observed today. Here's to hoping for continued peace in the middle... er.. east.

So, I read from my nifty newsletter that I'm supposed to drink 64oz or so of pure water a day. I can mix it up with low-sugar fruit juices and stuff. So, I bought a 64oz Big Gulp from the corner store. No soda. Just he Big Gulp glass. First thing I did (after clocking in) was to fill it UP with water from the water cooler int he break room. Right now... wow! I'm almost done. And I'm not running to the potty as much as I thought I was going to. I must be really needing the water. Further proof that today, I built some lungs, a stomach, a few yards of lower intestine, and the subcockle.

No comments: